The Louisville Black Lawyers Association, Inc.
The Louisville Black Lawyers Association, Inc., an affiliate chapter of the National Bar Association (NBA), is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the advancement, development, and support of minority attorneys in the Metro Louisville area. Membership to The Louisville Black Lawyers Association, Inc. is open to all lawyers, judges, law professors, and law students with an interest in promoting diversity in the Metro Louisville legal community.
The objectives of The Louisville Black Lawyers Association, Inc. shall be to:
- Advance the science of jurisprudence;
- Improve the administration of justice;
- Preserve the independence of the judiciary and to uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession;
- Promote professional and social intercourse among the members of the National, American, Kentucky and Louisville Bar Associations;
- Promote diversity in the practice and study of law through mentoring and scholarships;
- Promote legislation that will improve the economic condition of all American citizens, regardless of race, sex, or creed in their efforts to secure a free and untrammeled use of the franchise guaranteed by the Constitution of the United Sates;
- Protect the civil and political rights of the citizens and residents of the United States; and
- Support and increase the African American Bar Membership.
If you would like to learn more about our organization or are interested in becoming a member please feel free to contact us. Our mailing address is PO Box 70333, Louisville, KY 40270 and we can be reached by email at email@example.com. Thank you for your support.